Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Rebirth of Victoria Magazine

Dear Friends,

What a delight to discover that one of my favorite magazines will be published again. Victoria Magazine was one of the most beautiful, lovely periodicals that I ever subscribed to. I have every issue from their first in the spring of 1987 (when I was a newlywed) until their demise shortly after Sept. 11, 2001. It broke my heart that Hearst stopped publishing it but of course there are still some lovley magazines similar to Victoria such as Romantic Homes, Southern Lady and even Paula Deans new magazine - they are all very charming. That is why I was so happy to hear that the publishers of Southern Lady and Paula Dean are bringing it back to life. Hoffman Media, run by Phyllis Hoffman, is a top notch quality company so I have great expectations that they will be a huge success. I've already reserved my subscription with the first issue due in November of this year. Please, if you were a devoted fan of Victoria, go to their website and sign up for a subscription today. Ladies, we need to give them our support and encouragement. Thanks ~

No comments: